Sunday, January 1, 2012

Reading in the New Year

I always loved to read growing up, I still do. But with everything going on the last few years I have not had a lot of time to read many books with much purpose, they have just been whatever randomness I have plucked off the library shelf in my scramble to get in and out of there before my 2 year old pitches a fit. So this year I've made a list of 12 books that I want to read. I'm hoping that by putting it down on paper I will make it actually happen since I just love to see things crossed off lists!!

Also, I'm going to read the bible through in a year! I've said I was going to do this for some time but haven't really followed through all that well. I found a great plan the other day, but now I can't find it online so I will have to dig it up again!

These books aren't in any certain order. I will try to get most of them through my library I am hoping, and the others I'll scrounge around the used shops for :) If anyone else happens to actually read my little blog and you want to let me know if you're reading any of these too, or have in the past, I'd love your opinions!



1. Calm My Anxious Heart

2. Finding Your Purpose as a Mom

3. Better Off:Flipping the Switch on Technology

4. Rekindling the Romance: Loving the Love of Your Life

5. The Husband Project: 21 Days of Loving Your Man

6. Have a New You by Friday

7. The Happiness Project

8. The Birth Order Book

9. Little Women

10. She's Come Undone

11. Carry Me Home

12. Chicken Soup for the Mother and Daughter Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment